YOUR CHARACTER STRENGTHS
The 24 character strengths are based on six classes of virtues:
- Wisdom and Knowledge (Creativity, curiosity, Judgment, Love of Learning, Perspective)
- Courage (Bravery, Perseverance, Honesty, Zest)
- Humanity (Love, Kindness, Social Intelligence)
- Justice (Teamwork, Fairness, Leadership)
- Temperance (Forgiveness, Humility, Prudence, Self-Regulation)
- Transcendence (Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence, Gratitude, Hope, Humor, Spirituality).
Our strengths and their combinations reflect the best version of ourselves and impact how we think, feel, and behave. Using your character strengths can help you develop and:
- Enhance health, well-being and overall happiness
- Buffer against, manage, and overcome problems
- Improve your relationships, also when you focus on the strengths in others instead of on their weaknesses
Your result of the VIACharacter test shows your top 5 character strengths. Think about activities in a day that you enjoyed: Which of your character strengths did these reflect? How can you use your top strengths more in all activities?
Find more tips here: http://www.viacharacter.org/blog/ways-use-via-strengths/
Write down your name and top 5 character strengths and a small note on how, when and where you can benefit from the use of them from this point on